Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool!

The boys have been waiting all summer long to go to Preschool again. They finally started yesterday. They were so excited to go we got there a half an hour early. I am glad that they enjoy school so much.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much they are changing. I think they are all starting to get their own little looks, and not looking all the same. But even with that said, I never know which is which! :)

Kelly Peterson said...

oh my heck!

Cederberg Family said...

What cute excited boys!!

Emilyjo said...

Yeah for the first day of school! They all look so handsome!
How are you feeling? Isn't your baby due any day now?

Anonymous said...

Jana! This is Sarah Hibler (used to be Watts) I just stumbled upon your blog. It has been such a long time since we were roomates at BYUI. Your boys have grown up so much! You have such a cute little family. We need to catch up sometime!