Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey Little Sister!

On Sunday September 14, 2008 @ 3:02am the newest member of the Nielson family was born. We are so excited to welcome Abigail Ann Nielson to our family. She weighs 7lbs. 6 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches long. The boys love to hold their new sister and we are so glad she is here.









14 comments:

Emilyjo said...

Congrats you guys!!! What a beautiful little girl! I hope you are feeling well. And the boys will be such great older protective brothers! Good Luck as you fall into a routine with the new little one these next couple weeks!

. said...

She's so cute! Congrats! You'll LOVE having a girl. My dad calls them "living dolls!"

The Courtney Family said...

Congrats on your new addition! I hope all went well and that you and baby are happy and healthy. Love the name you chose. Prepare yourself for utter enjoyment with dressing her up and accessorizing!

Unknown said...

Oh she is so cute!! I've been wondering if you had had her. Congratulations!! So, so fun. We will have to come over and see her.

Jill said...

Congrats on the new little girl! She is adorable! Anna is almost one month old. I need to send you my invite so you can see my blog! We hope your family is doing great! Look us up next time you are in Utah!

Kelly Peterson said...

hey don't freak out but she totally looks like my baby hosptiol picture... weird! I love her and I think she is perfect

Wright Family said...

Abigail is just beautiful! The perfect addition to your wonderful family. Congratulations!

The Thompsons said...

CONGRATS!!! She is so cute and looks just like your family! I can't wait to see her!!
Bryn

Kari said...

SO so cute! Congrats!

Hannah said...

Congratulations!!! She is a doll and I'm so happy for you (was it great having only one this time?! Must have been totally different?! I can't even imagine what you did last time!) Good luck with everything and keep us posted!!! -Hannah

Misti said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl. How much fun you will have. I am glad that the boys like her so much, they will be alot of help. Love, Aunt Joni

Heather said...

Congrats Jana, Erik and the boys. She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in person. Tell me when you plan to visit your mom Jana, and I'll visit you all. LOL= Cousin Heather

Heather said...

Congratulations Jana and Erik (and boys). She is so cute. Wish you all the best.-- Cousin Heather

Unknown said...

What a doll! Congrats on the little girls. She definitely is well dressed, I love all her fun and cute little outfits!