She is so beautiful!! Looks like her mama!!! I am loving the princess crown! hehe!! Hope you all are doing well! And hope to see you soon!!! Merry Christmas!
She is the best Christmas present ever! Although I bet a fully loaded day at the Hershey Spa wouldn't hurt either... she is adorable! Do you have the boys taking shifts getting up with her at night? Enjoy your Christmas holiday, I hope Erik gets a day off (Todd's Christmas miracle was they cancelled his shift for xmas day... he gets to stay home! when does THAT ever happen???) Hugs.
5 comments:
She is so beautiful!! Looks like her mama!!! I am loving the princess crown! hehe!! Hope you all are doing well! And hope to see you soon!!!
Merry Christmas!
She is the best Christmas present ever! Although I bet a fully loaded day at the Hershey Spa wouldn't hurt either... she is adorable! Do you have the boys taking shifts getting up with her at night? Enjoy your Christmas holiday, I hope Erik gets a day off (Todd's Christmas miracle was they cancelled his shift for xmas day... he gets to stay home! when does THAT ever happen???) Hugs.
Super cute!
cute cute cute!!
she does look like you!
Post a Comment