Cute pictures Jana! Are you pregnant? . . . I can't think of any other reason Abigail would be wearing a shirt that says "big sister" :)Just checking.
Yes baby number 5 is due in December!
Congratulations! Good thing you got that bigger house last year :) . . . I am so out of the loop
cute pictures. who did them?
Wendy Parish took them:)
How adorable are these pictures! That babe better not hide next week! Text me your address I have some clothes for abigail!
Congrats on baby #5! You must have the patience of a SAINT! I think I would have been done after the triplets :) Hope you are feeling well!
Did you know Abigail is wearing a "big sister" shirt?!?! Congrats on baby #5!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute pictures Jana! Are you pregnant? . . . I can't think of any other reason Abigail would be wearing a shirt that says "big sister" :)
Just checking.
Yes baby number 5 is due in December!
Congratulations! Good thing you got that bigger house last year :) . . . I am so out of the loop
cute pictures. who did them?
Wendy Parish took them:)
How adorable are these pictures! That babe better not hide next week! Text me your address I have some clothes for abigail!
Congrats on baby #5! You must have the patience of a SAINT! I think I would have been done after the triplets :) Hope you are feeling well!
Did you know Abigail is wearing a "big sister" shirt?!?! Congrats on baby #5!!!
Post a Comment