I think I might be a little out of the loop. I remember you talking about one of your son's having platelet issues, but I don't remember you saying he needed a lung removed. Was that a different son? Was this a recent surgery? Hope all are doing well. Talk to you soon!
I think I might be a little out of the loop. I remember you talking about one of the boys having platelet issues but I don't remember you saying he needed a lung removed. Was that a different son? Was this a recent surgery? I hope all are doing well! Talk to you soon.
We were praying for Nathan here in AZ. I cant imagine going through this. I cry when my kids get a scraped knee. You are one tough kid Nathan. And you parents are the bravest souls I know. Glad everything went well.Miss ya!
6 comments:
I hope to never have to title a blog post anyone's lung removal!!!
Poor kid! Looks like he's a trooper though. Why did they have to remove his lung?
Jana,
I think I might be a little out of the loop. I remember you talking about one of your son's having platelet issues, but I don't remember you saying he needed a lung removed. Was that a different son? Was this a recent surgery? Hope all are doing well. Talk to you soon!
Brianne Thacker
Jana,
I think I might be a little out of the loop. I remember you talking about one of the boys having platelet issues but I don't remember you saying he needed a lung removed. Was that a different son? Was this a recent surgery? I hope all are doing well! Talk to you soon.
Brianne Thacker
We were praying for Nathan here in AZ. I cant imagine going through this. I cry when my kids get a scraped knee. You are one tough kid Nathan. And you parents are the bravest souls I know. Glad everything went well.Miss ya!
So sad, there is nothing worse than having a child sick. We are so happy he is doing ok!
Post a Comment