We have been looking at places to move for years. We love our apartment but 6 people in our place now is 6 to many. So when we found this house we were so excited. It was perfect! Plenty of rooms for the kids to play and a good size kitchen! Also it will be nice to have a full size washer and dryer. We are going to move in right after Christmas. I can't wait!
11 comments:
Seriously!!! That will be so nice! Looks much more fitting for your family! That's really exciting!
Holy cuteness!! You so needed to get out the apartment and SPREAD OUT! We've been in one for 3 months and I'm going crazy! Where is it at?
You so needed this!!
Congrats! What a cute house with a yard!!! I am soooo jealous!
Super cute!! So excited for you guys!
That's awesome!!! Are you renting or buying?? XOXOXOX
Oh My Goodness! It's beautiful and HUGE!!! The house looks brand new inside. That is wonderful!! You guys deserve a great place...you've lived in that small apartment for 5 1/2 years!!! We're so happy for you! You'll love all the space!
WOW! it looks so great. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see it.
IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! You guys will love it!!!! Congrats!
Yea!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
So cute!!! I can't wait to come over and warm it! (:
Wow, looks amazing. Im glad that you guys finally found something you like! Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment