Oh, I wish I could have been there!
YAY Tell them I am so sad I missed it and SO happy for them!!Bridget
How wonderful!! I am so happy for them!
How amazing is that! I so wish I could have been there to join you at the temple. SO COOL. Give them my love and congrats.We miss you all. jana, I have some questions for you so I will give you a ring soon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I wish I could have been there!
YAY Tell them I am so sad I missed it and SO happy for them!!
Bridget
How wonderful!! I am so happy for them!
How amazing is that! I so wish I could have been there to join you at the temple. SO COOL. Give them my love and congrats.
We miss you all.
jana, I have some questions for you so I will give you a ring soon.
Post a Comment