The boys wanted to do a April fool's joke. They decided that they wanted to dress the same to fool their class. It was cute. They also picked out the cute matching shirt for Abigail.
That's funny. I thought it would have been funnier to put them all in "Little Brother" shirts and Abigail in a "Big Sister" shirt for April fools. I doubt it would have fooled anyone, though. :P
6 comments:
Oh my gosh are all the boys in the same class?? That would be the greatest thing ever how fun!!! I wish I could be their teacher... Cute kids!
Can they not them appart??? I love those guys! The shirts are great!
OH, that's the funniest thing! I laughed out loud when I saw that they wanted to trick the other kids. Awesome! I love those boys!
That is funny! There is no hope for me ever telling them apart--especially if they are matching!
Isn't EVERY DAY April Fool's for them :)
That's funny. I thought it would have been funnier to put them all in "Little Brother" shirts and Abigail in a "Big Sister" shirt for April fools. I doubt it would have fooled anyone, though. :P
I MISS YOU!! What cute boys.
Bridget
Post a Comment