Savannah did a simialr thing at her school only I forgot and we (I) had to throw something together last minute. It just now occured to me that you have to do that times THREE! Excpet I don't mean you procrastinate, just that you have three kids to help with school stuff at the same time, which obviously you're great at. Cute crowns and cute boys! Tamara T
3 comments:
CONGRATS! You are such a cute mom that you even knew it was their 100th day! hahah... I miss you already
Why are your boys outside in the snow without jackets??????
Savannah did a simialr thing at her school only I forgot and we (I) had to throw something together last minute. It just now occured to me that you have to do that times THREE! Excpet I don't mean you procrastinate, just that you have three kids to help with school stuff at the same time, which obviously you're great at. Cute crowns and cute boys!
Tamara T
Post a Comment