Happy birthday to Erik! You guys looks so cute in all of those pictures!
Jana!! YAY that you have a blog! We just started one up too, you are totally invited to come on over :0). I'm so excited to keep up with you and your adorable family!! Are you going to be in B-town during Christmas??
Oh, here is our blog:scrobins.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday!!!! I love the family pics.
Happy Birthday Erik!!! We hope you have a great one!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Erik! You guys looks so cute in all of those pictures!
Jana!! YAY that you have a blog! We just started one up too, you are totally invited to come on over :0). I'm so excited to keep up with you and your adorable family!! Are you going to be in B-town during Christmas??
Oh, here is our blog:
scrobins.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday!!!! I love the family pics.
Happy Birthday Erik!!! We hope you have a great one!
Post a Comment