Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Photos 2009








13 comments:

Emily said...

They turned out so well! Where did you get them done?

Whidget said...

Those are really cute!! I LOVE the ones of Abigail in the blue dress. Kind of alternative holiday coloring. I LOVE IT! :-)

Bridget

Nikki Painter said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!!

dersley said...

So So So So So cute!

Aves said...

Ok, those are seriously DARLING. Those are some of the cutest pictures ever!! They are all so grown up, you have a beautiful family.

Chris and Suzette said...

Darling pictures! Where did you get them done? I have to admit that I can't do anything Christmas before Thanksgiving is over, but I'm really itching to get to Thanksgiving so I can move on :)

Pierce Family said...

I love the pictures! I almost bought my daughter that same blue dress but Eric talked me out of it (I should never take him shopping!).

Monica said...

adorable!!

Casey and Jessie said...

I love it...you should teach me!

Robnz Fam said...

Your daughter is beautiful Jana! And your sons are just as handsome!

Stucki Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!

clintandleximorgan said...

So So So Darling! Love all the pictures. Love all of Abigail's outfits. I really wish they made clothes like that for adults...b/c we both know I'd sport the look. Fabulous!

Heidi said...

Awesome pics! I never have the patience to take change of clothes for my kids. You all look great!