We started Kindergarten today! I can not believe that my boys are big enough to go. The boys were so excited to ride the Big bus today! They had a great day and when they got home we had our own little Back to School party. It was so much fun.
P.S. - I got all of my party printables at Parties by Hardie.
7 comments:
What a cute mom you are!! Gotta love that first day of school.
What a fun mom! The boys look great for their first day! And while I'm looking at Abigail, I'm thinking, who is that little boy sitting next to her, then it dawns on me...Jana is amazing and babysitting that boy! Wow...a mom of 3 boys in kindergarten! You have done a wonderful job!
Look at you!!! So much fun. Guess you'll just have to come hang with me during your "free" time, eh?
Congrats to the boys for surviving their first day of school!
You're so great!!! The boys are so lucky to have you as their mom! I wish we didn't live at opposite ends of the country! Glad the boys had a great day, they are all so handsome!
AWWW!!!! How flippin cute are you! Holy cow, Kindergarten??!!! They are going to have so much fun!! They are all such big boys!
I am impressed Jana, a back to school party! You are the most creative person I know (not kidding). They boys look so cute and happy and little Abby is getting so big! Big hugs to you all, we miss you!
Ok Jana...it's been 2 weeks...new pictures...what are the Neilson's up to? people in Portland want to know!
Post a Comment