We went to the doctors yesterday for our yearly check up. The boys are doing great but one of the questions the Doctor asks is if they have a best friends, (this is just to get an ideas of how well adjusted the child is) Nathan and Tyler gave good answers. Than it was Adam turn, Who is your best Friend? Adam said "Bananas" Nice my well adjusted 6 old's best friend is a banana! Ha Ha Adam thought this was so funny he could mot stop laughing the rest of the time. I just looked at the doctor and said he is so funny isn't he:)
If you do not find this story the most funny thing you have ever heard you had to be there!
3 comments:
I think its funny... did the doctor understand that he really was joking? Adam... what a funny little guy!
That's so great! I love that! Kids say the darnest things!
That is so funny! I can just picture it!!!
Post a Comment