I can't believe how much Abigail looks just like the boys did when they were babies... you definentely have a winning mold!! I also love the heart dress and headband... I am hoping we have another girl because I love playing dress-up everyday!!
Hey cute girl! It still mystifies me that you have 4 kids and how big they are! She is such a cutie, looks just like her brother! And you look great by the way :) glad to see things are going well!
3 comments:
I can't believe how much Abigail looks just like the boys did when they were babies... you definentely have a winning mold!! I also love the heart dress and headband... I am hoping we have another girl because I love playing dress-up everyday!!
Hey cute girl! It still mystifies me that you have 4 kids and how big they are! She is such a cutie, looks just like her brother! And you look great by the way :) glad to see things are going well!
cute dress!
Post a Comment