WAY TO GO, IDAHO!! I never knew you were such a seemstress!! That is the cutest dress. I should have just asked you to make me one for Livy when I was looking around EVERYWHERE to try and find one. Very impressed.
Jana, congrats on your new baby and the dress is just beautiful!! You are very talented! I'm Heather...part of the PiaP group of Hershey. I'm sure we've met...I saw your blog address in the newsletter. I keepa blog on my girls too! Feel free to visit!
WOW!!! Beautiful dress! Your amazing! I would LOVE to take your pictures! I need practice taking pictures so I hope Lexi told you I am free. Send me an email with when you were thinking of getting them and your phone number and we can set something up. mccord dot jenni at gmail dot com
ps I am PUMPED about the Halloween party and I have something for Abigal. If I don't see you before the party I will bring it for her then.
7 comments:
WAY TO GO, IDAHO!! I never knew you were such a seemstress!! That is the cutest dress. I should have just asked you to make me one for Livy when I was looking around EVERYWHERE to try and find one. Very impressed.
So beautiful! Congratulations!
How sweet I love it!
Beautiful dress, Janna! I'm impressed! Congrats on your new addition. She is beautiful!
Jana,
congrats on your new baby and the dress is just beautiful!! You are very talented! I'm Heather...part of the PiaP group of Hershey. I'm sure we've met...I saw your blog address in the newsletter. I keepa blog on my girls too! Feel free to visit!
WOW!!! Beautiful dress! Your amazing! I would LOVE to take your pictures! I need practice taking pictures so I hope Lexi told you I am free. Send me an email with when you were thinking of getting them and your phone number and we can set something up. mccord dot jenni at gmail dot com
ps I am PUMPED about the Halloween party and I have something for Abigal. If I don't see you before the party I will bring it for her then.
that is so cool you made it, it is beautiful, and so is she your mom showed me some picutres!
Post a Comment