I just laugh every time I see her...she looks EXACTLY like Eric. But laugh in a good way. Because she is SO cute, and I can't believe how little she still is!
jana! it's tiffany beckstrand. glad i found your blog... hope you guys are doing well! your kids are darling! mine and tyler's blog is www.dansie-family.blogspot.com
ps. i must have left a comment on here the last time i found your blog- i haven't looked at it forever and found it again tonight.. so i subscribed to it so i can keep updated. i just saw the link to our blog on your list. anyway. i'm glad i found it again!
3 comments:
I just laugh every time I see her...she looks EXACTLY like Eric. But laugh in a good way. Because she is SO cute, and I can't believe how little she still is!
jana! it's tiffany beckstrand. glad i found your blog... hope you guys are doing well! your kids are darling! mine and tyler's blog is www.dansie-family.blogspot.com
ps. i must have left a comment on here the last time i found your blog- i haven't looked at it forever and found it again tonight.. so i subscribed to it so i can keep updated. i just saw the link to our blog on your list. anyway. i'm glad i found it again!
Post a Comment